fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Problem regarding lower arch and retainer (please help)

Charlesmew
(@charlesmew)

So I have been mewing well for the last 2 and a half months, and have seen some good progress so far. I made the decision to ditch my retainers and mew religiously instead and I am pleased I made this decision. My occlusion seems to be just fine and my upper arch has definitely widened a little.

However to my surprise when I attempted to wear my lower retainer, it was too wide and my teeth seem to have fell inwards quite considerably. I would have thought that if anything my lower arch would have widened along with my upper arch but this doesn’t seem to be the case. My lower arch may have even widened along with my upper arch, but my teeth alone may have just angled themselves more inwards, I really don’t know.

Is this something to be concerned about considering my bite seems just fine? Is this going to get worse over time? I don’t really know what to do. Any advice ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

Topic starter Posted : 18/01/2021 4:36 am

THE GREAT WORK

Warning:
Your Cranial Sutures Need To Be open for CranioSacral / Jaw Development!