Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Powerful, healing sensations throughout whole body

Sa Fadda

I began training my spinal posture in earnest little over a year ago due to my entire left side being stronger than my right, and began feeling a pressure between eyebrows not long after getting suction hold down. After realising the importance of the neck and head muscles, I began driving my skull upwards as hard as possible whenever I exercised. After building strength, the sensations I felt during exercise would move all over and within my skull by just sitting with good posture. Three days ago, I managed to get my posterior third up higher and push the tip against incisive papilla. Now the tingling I only used to get throughout my temples, forehead, and nose bridge are not only more intense, but slightly more consistent in my cheekbones. The strange part is today, I slowed my breath and my injured shoulder began throbbing with a cooling sensation for a few minutes. This also happened to my lower back and pelvic floor one time when I was half asleep. Even last week, when I was between wake and sleep my ears felt as if somebody was pouring cold water down my ear canals, and it was accompanied by music I never heard before. It's as if my whole body is being rewired, has anybody else experienced anything similar? I'm getting the feeling this is bigger than becoming more attractive.

Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2020 9:20 pm
TGW liked
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

Yes. Excellent. 

The tingling and cooling sensations have been named in traditions around the world.  

Bring your awareness to your breath

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2020 10:00 pm
bornagainagainborn

@admin This sounds very interesting, could you elaborate on how this is described in traditions?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2020 12:18 am
Sa Fadda

@bornagainagainborn After doing some research of my own, I think @admin is referring to Prana, Qi, or simply Life Force, a thing which is in and around us all. Unfortunately, most of us in Western society aren't raised to be aware of it but are still entertained by the idea when we observe supernatural people on TV or read a comic book. After experiencing what I did, I have no doubt that our minds and bodies are just instruments for something more and if we believe in ourselves, we can turn life into an interesting piece of art.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2020 8:10 am
Roflcopters
Trusted Member

Yes. 

Cool stuff.

I've also felt this since i started doing yoga and stretches more frequently.

When youre doing it right you definetelly feel weird sensations you can't really explain. Certain cracks and pops and just an overall "feelsgoodman" sensation you wish you could maintain forever. Especially breathing .. 

You're going on the right path.

Just don't force things too much.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2020 9:55 am
Progress
Member Moderator

Thank you for sharing. A lot of interesting stuff starts to happen when the nervous system gains freedom from various forms of limiting tension that the body has accumulated over one's lifetime. Psychologically and physiologically you return towards the light and cheerful state of being you experienced as a child. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2020 10:07 am