Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Please help. Anyone. Desperate for advice.  

RSS
JawShrunk123

OK. 2 months ago, I messed around with my left molar because it seemed out of wack. I may have pressed a little too hard. I woke up the next day and tears were coming out of my left eye, and my airway seemed messed up, but only on my left.

Freaking out, I spent the next few days putting pressure on my left molar to correct it, when I made it worse. Over time, my teeth on my left side shifted a bit forward, and one tooth is a bit crooked now, my 2nd to last molar.

OK. This......ruined everything. I cant bit down naturally, I cant breathe well, my airway on my left side is messed up, I have acid reflux symptoms but only on my left side, I never feel rested when I wake up and my heart is pounding like crazy 24 7.

I am seeing a doctor for the non-oral symptoms, but is there anything I can do about my teeth? Like which doctors? I literally feel like I am dying.

Posted : 29/04/2019 11:31 pm
Share:

Face Development

Please Login or Register