Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Physiology and supplements for bone remodeling post 20 years.

5 Posts
7 Users
2 Likes
Meowxilla
(@meowxilla)
Topic starter

Supplements which would promote bone plastisticy/remodeling. Spew out your knowledge here.

Posted : 01/12/2020 1:24 pm
Leanora
(@leanora)

my response here is merely intuitive, and anecdotal.  Bit D3 and K2, Magnesium, and lots of silica

Posted : 05/12/2020 9:53 pm
SamToSam
(@samtosam)

There is a large body of evidence linking nutrient intake (especially calcium and protein) to bone growth and bone loss. An optimal dietary calcium and protein content is essential for bone modeling at the age of 20 and beyond. In most areas of the skeleton, peak bone mass is reached by the end of the second decade of life, so pay attention to this now. You can take vitamins that contain the necessary substances. You need calcium itself in the composition, as well as vitamins D, Pi if you find it. It is needed for absorption in the intestines, but you can simply include more vitamins for digestion and solve this problem. I am not a doctor, I just read a lot of articles on the internet, so it is best to consult a doctor.

Posted : 13/12/2020 6:33 pm
Meowxilla and Meowxilla reacted
DragonTest
(@dragontest)

Anything with calcium will work for you. It must be present in your daily diet, but drinking a course of calcium will also be useful.

Posted : 01/03/2022 9:11 am
xoror
(@xoror)

This doesn’t apply to plastics and remodeling, but I have something to say. For many years I have been experiencing back pain. This is my biggest problem. After the injury, I became especially sensitive to all sudden movements. I put an end to sports a long time ago, and I only do exercises in the morning. But even that makes me uncomfortable. I once accidentally ate my son’s delta 8 gummies, mistaking it for regular candy… I can’t remember the last time I felt so good. Ron buys them as an anti-anxiety remedy, and now they seem to help me too. It’s so weird, I’m just eating candy and can’t take it as medicine.

Posted : 01/03/2022 9:13 am

THE GREAT WORK