Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Other Practitioners then Mike Mew in London?  

RSS
Esokula

Are there other orthotropics/functional appliance practitioners/functional orthopedists other then Mike Mew in the UK or specifically in London?

Whom would you recommend?

If ortotropics, orthodontics, functional appliance practitioners, and functional orthopedists are synonymous then excuse me because I don't know the exact difference between these but I am looking for someone on the level of Mike Mew that has deep understanding of the subject who is willing to work with people older then 30 years old?

Thanks 

Posted : 09/08/2020 1:49 pm
Esokula

Anyone? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2020 12:25 pm
annaemg

@esokula

I’m also searching for this. I’ve come across David Cook who works with palate expansion devices (agga in particular) and who is interested in and knowledgeable about tongue position and posture etc. Not Mike Mew’s level I don’t think - it’s really hard to know if the dentist you see is just going to give you the device they work with, and claim that it’s the best one. I’m sure this is what happens mostly. Let me know if you find anyone! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2020 3:36 am