Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Nonstop Headaches + Bad Symptoms from mewing (Let's Talk)

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
fugazziboi
(@fugazziboi)
Topic starter

Hey everyone, I have seen so many crazy transformations of people mewing which def makes me want to be a part of the squad but everytime I try I get an instant headache at the back of my head. Now, before I get similiar comments that I have seen on other similiar posts such as – stop mewing hard, you don’t have proper tongue posture, etc… I am 100% sure I am doing everything correctly, I am lightly doing the proper tongue posture yet still getting bad headaches and the headaches are not from anything else… With that being said, I cannot really focus on anything else when mewing as it’s taking so of my energy as well. If you simply type “mewing headaches reddit” you will get many people with the same stories. I have tried mewing 3 months ago and held the position for 48 – 72 hours straight but couldn’t pursue due to the pain. I was getting tired very early in the day due to the tension back then and this is something I couldn’t pursue. Any advice or something I can take into consideration?

Posted : 24/05/2022 6:27 pm
Topic Tags

THE GREAT WORK