Forum

Please Note: The Users of this site are not engaged in rendering professional advice or services to the individual reader. The ideas, procedures, and suggestions contained within this work are not intended as a substitute for examination by your medical practitioner.

New Website  

RSS
Skin
 Skin
(@skin)

Hi guys, 

have a look to this new website: https://tmdocclusion.com/ . It talks about occlusion and total body health. Also it tries to find links between craniofacial development and many other modern diseases/syndromes. Give it a try!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2018 6:20 pm Matt liked
Matt
 Matt
(@matt)

Really interesting website. This quote about bald people did make me laugh though!

"Craniofacial development plays an important role in hair loss: indeed it is the real underlying cause that gives predisposition to baldness. Predisposition means that it is possible to see people with a poor craniofacial development and no signs of hair loss, but it is not possible to see bald people with a good craniofacial development. If spotting a bald person, you will be 100% sure that he has jaw problems to some extent. Look around and try yourself! So, do you still believe in the androgenetic theory?"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2018 6:35 pm
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
Trusted Member

I've noticed many new hairs around my hairline in the past 6 months. I've suffered hair loss over the years for various reasons, and I suppose my palate expansion could be a part of the new hair regrowth. Never took anti-androgens, they are important for health and mental well-being, even for women.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2018 7:03 pm
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
Reputable Member

I wonder why MMA fighters are predisposed to baldness. Many times their faces look well developed 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2018 10:16 pm
Skin
 Skin
(@skin)

@matt interesting that with so many pages on the website you focused on one about hair loss. This makes me guess you probably have hair loss problems to some extent.. also you are on this forum, so probably poor craniofacial development. One point in favour of the thesis on the website.

@greensmoothies is another point in favour of it.

Anyway, just look around you and you will easily understand what the website says. Also, don't focus too much on this, there are many other interesting things on the website. E.g. it also talks about multiple sclerosis, to cite one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2018 4:05 am
Skull
(@skull)
Trusted Member

Interesting articles, I'll definitely check them out. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2018 1:20 pm
Skin
 Skin
(@skin)

Thanks @skull. Let me know if you find anything interesting or if you need clarification on something

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2018 4:27 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register