Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

NEW theory about maxilla rotation!!

70 Posts
39 Users
84 Likes
22.4 K Views
drunkwithcoffee
(@drunkwithcoffee)

To add to your great research, I know someone who grew up grinding her teeth in her sleep.  These days she has a very solid face as far as forward development/maxilla goes.  May mean nothing, but it’s an anecdotal point to add to the pile.

Posted : 17/08/2019 12:12 am
Miewmiew
(@miewmiew)

Im  a little late to the party i understand mewing and chink but i dont understand jawning can someone explain? 🙂

Posted : 18/08/2019 3:19 pm
auff
 auff
(@auff)

anyone who got results from jawning yet?

Posted : 27/08/2019 8:22 am
maxillary
(@maxillary)

bump, any results?

Posted : 24/02/2020 6:04 am
Azrael
(@azrael)

Any updates on jawning?

Posted : 06/03/2020 3:05 pm
auxiliary
(@auxiliarus)

There’s no point in jawning. If you push your tongue forward while also upwards it will automatically pull the back palate downwards. This is the proper mewing, also what babies do when they milk them titties.

Posted : 08/03/2020 5:28 pm
Farrusco
(@farrusco)

So do you guys think, chewing a lot of hard gum and clenching is the way to go if we up to achieve counter clockwise rotation of the Maxilla?

Posted : 23/01/2022 1:03 pm
judicator.v2
(@judicator-v2)

How to jawn can anyone explain me how to do this

Posted : 25/01/2022 10:05 am
CrimsonChin
(@crimsonchin)

I chewed hard gum on and off for around 3 years and then have been chewing regular gum for around 8 hours a day for a year (for reflux, not this). I doubt that did much for my midface at all, though I can see my jaw is getting more angled, it is a slow process. I think it was Mike Mew who said getting his cartoonish jawline took 10 years. I’ve seen more results with the regular gum since I can chew it all day without much of an issue whereas the hard gum would be like an hour or two maximum and would sometimes need off days.

Posted : 29/01/2022 3:27 pm
HankHill2160
(@hankhill2160)

@couda Hello!

Everything you explained has happened to me. My overall palate has raised, it has also arched, and I can hardly breathe through my nose now. Also, my septum has suddenly deviated from this and it’s even harder to breathe through my nose now.

I am clueless on what to do. Is jawning the only way to go against this that you know of? 

My other question is, how exactly do you jawn? I’m having a hard time understanding.

Posted : 02/11/2022 9:49 am
Page 2 / 2

THE GREAT WORK