Forum

Please Note: The Users of this site are not engaged in rendering professional advice or services to the individual reader. The ideas, procedures, and suggestions contained within this work are not intended as a substitute for examination by your medical practitioner.

New Feature: Guest Posting ; Also updates to member profiles  

RSS
TGW
 TGW
(@admin)
TGW Admin Admin

If you do not have an account you are now able to post as a guest. If you are already a user, this is why you may be seeing entry forms for email and username when you make a post - if you sign in it will post under your username as usual!

Edited: 5 months  ago
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 12:13 pm
AutoMod
(@automod)
Member Moderator

A few users may have lose their profile pictures as well, as they were tied to the site profile. We've eliminated that entire backend to speed up the website loading (down a plugin, and an entire extra profile).

You can reapply the profile pictures now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 1:21 pm
Apollo
(@apollo)
Reputable Member

There is often a long delay before I can see the posts from users whom I assume are guests after they are listed under "last post" in the forum. For example, Maw supposedly posted something yesterday that I still cannot see, and Melanie just posted something in the thread about my routine but it isn't visible yet. Is this wait to allow a moderator to approve the guest post?

Edited: 5 months  ago
ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2018 5:31 pm
Allixa
(@allixa)
Reputable Member

I'm seeing the same thing.

When a guest creates posts or threads in the forum, you are able to see that they have done so on the main page of this site without the post actually being visible in the forum. Then when their post actually does come through, it doesn't bump the thread it was made in, or it doesn't rise to the top if it was a brand new thread. There is a chance that good posts from guests can be lost this way. I'm wondering if there isn't a better way to do things.

Is there a way to make threads/posts from guests bump to the top when they are made visible, and not when they are submitted?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2018 2:35 pm
AutoMod
(@automod)
Member Moderator

We're working on fixing this now!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2018 10:01 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register