Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

NCR and ear question

vitas

My right ear looks more contorted than my left, it just looks smaller and worse from a side view. It is no coincidence because the right side of my skull is much more distorted. It is as if my cartilage is different. Will NCR fix this? 

Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2021 2:01 am
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

@vitas Did you make this private on purpose, or would you like this post to be public? You can change it from the top right corner of your post

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2021 3:25 pm
auxiliary liked
vitas

@admin I don’t understand, whenever I post it originally says “Solved” and “Private” so I change both of them. Is this the inverse of what I should be using?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2021 4:12 pm
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

Yeah there you go. It's public now.

Sorry about the UI confusion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2021 4:27 pm
auxiliary and vitas liked
Apollo
Reputable Member

I've experimented with self-endonasal balloon inflations similar to NCR. It is supposed to help release tension in the cranial bones. There's a chance it could impact the orientation of the temporal bone, subtly changing how the ear sits, but I can't imagine it having a significant effect on the shape of the cartilage of the ear.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2021 7:35 pm
vitas liked
WickedFinger

You might have this pattern : https://youtu.be/3Da_QeeZvYk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 1:46 am
vitas liked
vitas

@wickedfinger seems interesting, I think that this is what I have, it feels like it. When you correct this, would my ear problem go away (my right ear looks like my left)?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2021 3:00 am
WickedFinger

@vitas The guy in the video had some facial asymmetry, which he resolved himself. Check his other videos and website for exercises. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 4:07 am
vitas

@wickedfinger ok nice but that is not related to ears and most likely he won't be able to answer my question.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2021 4:49 am
WickedFinger

@vitas It is related to ears. If you are stuck in the right stance, overactive right scm will cause internal rotation of the right temporal bone. Refer this video : https://youtu.be/As-zsizHP9g

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2021 3:03 am
vitas liked
vitas

@wickedfinger the right side of my face is actually unnaturally wider and the ear is smaller and lower in position, and it actually looks tilted outwardly. When I correct this, how will my right ear look different?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2021 3:53 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@vitas you have a picture?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2021 10:40 am
vitas

@mr-mewing do you have an Instagram where I can DM you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2021 5:40 pm
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@vitas yeah @mr.mewing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2021 7:53 am
vitas

@wickedfinger do you have an Instagram where I can send you pictures?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2021 10:48 pm
WickedFinger

@vitas Nope

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2021 9:01 am
vitas

@admin is it possible to delete posts

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2021 8:17 pm
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin
Posted by: @vitas

@admin is it possible to delete posts

PM the admin account if you want any of your profile / posts wiped. We have to do this more often than one would think; Anyone wanting posts taken down will always have that request fulfilled.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2021 10:08 pm
vitas liked