Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Myofunktional therapist helping out as an orthotrhopics alternative?  

RSS
LucaM

I am really thinking about if a myofunktional therapist could help fixing things out.

I Cant reach orthotrhopics and a distance consultation wouldnt help either as my case.are a bit.complicated (Deep/opening bite, TMJ, scoliosis).

But a myofunktional therapist are practicating the same concept (tounge method etc)

And could be kinda consciouss and aware about the orthotrhopics philosophy, i found a practicating therapist that happens to be a Dentist too, she writes on the homepage that she found the answers she was looking for in curing peoples problems with the myofunctional practise so she are like all-in with that now, This could be the way to go?

Its more reasonable in price and its not far away from where i live, so she could follow me very well.

What do You Think, do You have Any experience?

Posted : 19/09/2018 4:30 am
Abdulrahman
Reputable Member

Go for it. As an adult you don't need many sessions. Only few will suffice to teach you the exercises and from there you can see her every few months. 

my story: http://www.aljabri.com/blog/my-story/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2018 10:58 am
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

try it out and let us know

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2018 1:54 am