Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

My concerns and more

Llamamino

Hey guys I am concerned that mewing could give a cleft palate as the palate expands? If I power mew, could I fracture my palate?

Also I did some research on vitamin K2, I think its worth knowing about. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YNHFlZx3Owk

Basically it is said to expand jaw, give wider symmetrical fave, straighter teeth, reduce wrinkles in older people, save from cavities, expand palate, has something to do with deviated septum and stuff. I was thinking if we took k2, d3 and calcium (do your own research before taking them) then it might help excelarate results

Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2019 6:03 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Adequate sunlight is important for bone development.  From my limited understanding, K-2 moves calcium into the bones.  I prefer a natural vit D.  D2 can sag skin.  D3 in cases can rewire for the more synthetic form.  Vit-D should reside where it belongs - the epidermis.

When I started taking K-2, my hair that was receeding grew back in.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2019 6:13 pm
Llamamino

That is interesting. I don't know much about the types of D3. I just know is that I lack vitamin D3. I only took 1 bottle of K2 few months ago and gum behind my intermolar teeth started growing in a few days. My teeth got a bit straighter and stuff. Probably coz I had a calcium defiency growing up, some problem with the absorption, but after taking K2, it got better. 

I feel like if I continue taking K2 and after reaching  my desired results listen to bone frequency, for stronger bones, I will be stronger

K2 did make me look better too, I had a bit wider face after

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2019 6:58 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

What brand of K-2 are you taking?  I've only tried one kind.  I know it's in grass-fed animal fats.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2019 7:07 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Dude - I wonder if that K-2 that gets put in us as babies could rewire for it.  I mean... I don't know for sure... but I really do suspect that pitocin babies (who get flooded with a lot) are less social.  Not saying aspergers or autistic, but not socially connected.  I've seen it!  I have asked a few people and the kids who got a ton of it are super unsocial.  It's freaky!  I think it rewires them!  I know some autistic kids are like... um... responsive to pitocin through the nose treatment!  I'm not saying to decline K-2 as it can be dangerous... but what about checking out how responsive our kidneys and stuff are.  Dosage may be different?!?!?!  I know babies can bleed out and die or have bad head stuff from not having K-2 at the hospital... so not good.. but what's the dose??!??!  Maybe I'm off here.  I could very well be... but I swear.. like you jack your body with so much stuff,... it rewires things!!!  I believe.  No studies yet.  But I'm very happy to discuss further with anyone!  I know pitocin is done a lot for the doctor's or mother's convenience.  Nipple stimulation can produce natural oxytocin.  I'm just saying to watch those dosages!!! The kids JACKED with pitocin I know/talked about are hermits.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2019 7:13 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

They came up with all this stuff when Crisco was invented.  Nuff said.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2019 7:14 pm
Llamamino

MK7

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2019 9:10 pm
Llamamino

Is this normal? I hard mewed for 2 days and now I have this. What is this? Is it normal? Should I be worried? Help 😭

I can feel the ridge with my tongue.

I realized I had it since I felt some of the air I breath in felt weird in this area.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2019 9:12 pm
Llamamino

What is pitcoin? I am not sure how much to take that's why I wrote in the comments and description "do ur own research before taking" 😅

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2019 9:30 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member
Posted by: Llamamino

Is this normal? I hard mewed for 2 days and now I have this. What is this? Is it normal? Should I be worried? Help 😭

I can feel the ridge with my tongue.

I realized I had it since I felt some of the air I breath in felt weird in this area.

Not sure.  I don't hard Mew.  I got exaggerated curve of spee... Newton's 3rd law at work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2019 10:23 pm
Greensmoothies
Estimable Member
Posted by: darkindigo

Dude - I wonder if that K-2 that gets put in us as babies could rewire for it.  I mean... I don't know for sure... but I really do suspect that pitocin babies (who get flooded with a lot) are less social.  Not saying aspergers or autistic, but not socially connected.  I've seen it!  I have asked a few people and the kids who got a ton of it are super unsocial.  It's freaky!  I think it rewires them!  I know some autistic kids are like... um... responsive to pitocin through the nose treatment!  I'm not saying to decline K-2 as it can be dangerous... but what about checking out how responsive our kidneys and stuff are.  Dosage may be different?!?!?!  I know babies can bleed out and die or have bad head stuff from not having K-2 at the hospital... so not good.. but what's the dose??!??!  Maybe I'm off here.  I could very well be... but I swear.. like you jack your body with so much stuff,... it rewires things!!!  I believe.  No studies yet.  But I'm very happy to discuss further with anyone!  I know pitocin is done a lot for the doctor's or mother's convenience.  Nipple stimulation can produce natural oxytocin.  I'm just saying to watch those dosages!!! The kids JACKED with pitocin I know/talked about are hermits.

Your post intrigues me but idk what you're saying exactly. The vitamin K shot given to newborns is no good? I read that taking vitamin k1 at least a month before birth helps with bleeding during the birth and you can also give K1 drops to the newborn in lieu of the shot. But what does this have to do with pitocin? 

Instead of K1 they give k2 mk4 to infants in Japan iirc.

I didn't end up doing any drugs for child birth because I didn't know I was going to give birth until 10 minutes prior -- too late to take anything, a few pushes and my daughter was born. And even though I'm a pitocin recluse person, my daughter is very social. She got the k1 shot, and was thinking of doing drops instead for next time. I noticed a big boost to my social engagement with breastfeeding. So pitocin is no good (agree) but is there also a connection between vitamin k shots for newborns and social engagement, you think?

eta: oh, I remembered, at the birth hospital they phased out pitocin and they use pge2 to induce labour if need be, and failing that a c-section. Next time I want to try a tens unit on the nipples, it's supposed to be effective for inducing labour  (had to use the pge2)

Remember this pain... and let it activate you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/01/2019 1:38 am
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Pit rewired social bonding hormone receptors for unnatural.  These people don't feel bonded now and give up.  That's the theory.  Aspies can get toxic on foreign substance.  I think fake-o vit D is flooding system with no where to go.  k2 puts it away in hair/nails/teeth.  Natural D no sweat... hard to get unless paying attention to setting/environment.  Fake D comes in pill form... synthetic hormone building block replacement. I'm dependent on the fake stuff now. 

Why keep with the synthetic hormone replacement if we can bio-match?  Usually 9 mo. to make a serum, right?  Love potion #9.  Mama oxytocin.  Or even.. let them come on their own term.

Congrats in your child.  What a ride! 🙂  I have watched the "I didnt know I was prego" series and always wondered how?!?  Especially with you!  You seen attuned to details.  lol Most are like... well THAT explains the leaky tits or I gained a lot of weight and always wanted pickles and ice cream.  hahaha

I think in my case vit d synthetic (taken as adult) needed a home and K2 showed it where to go.  In fact... I think that the vit D being in pill format rewired hormone receptors and for some reason my D2 was nill.  I think most of the problems we are chasing are from leaving the natural path.  No sunlight on skin.   Kids huddled inside - "safe" on their electromagnetic phones.  No vit d through windows.  No exercise or veggies to chew to build their airway & faces.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/01/2019 5:41 am
Greensmoothies
Estimable Member
Posted by: darkindigo

Pit rewired social bonding hormone receptors for unnatural.  These people don't feel bonded now and give up.  That's the theory.  Aspies can get toxic on foreign substance.  I think fake-o vit D is flooding system with no where to go.  k2 puts it away in hair/nails/teeth.  Natural D no sweat... hard to get unless paying attention to setting/environment.  Fake D comes in pill form... synthetic hormone building block replacement. I'm dependent on the fake stuff now. 

Why keep with the synthetic hormone replacement if we can bio-match?  Usually 9 mo. to make a serum, right?  Love potion #9.  Mama oxytocin.  Or even.. let them come on their own term.

Congrats in your child.  What a ride! 🙂  I have watched the "I didnt know I was prego" series and always wondered how?!?  Especially with you!  You seen attuned to details.  lol Most are like... well THAT explains the leaky tits or I gained a lot of weight and always wanted pickles and ice cream.  hahaha

I think in my case vit d synthetic (taken as adult) needed a home and K2 showed it where to go.  In fact... I think that the vit D being in pill format rewired hormone receptors and for some reason my D2 was nill.  I think most of the problems we are chasing are from leaving the natural path.  No sunlight on skin.   Kids huddled inside - "safe" on their electromagnetic phones.  No vit d through windows.  No exercise or veggies to chew to build their airway & faces.

I live in a cold climate country so we have to give D drops to breastfed infants as per the standards. I knew I was pregnant, but didn't know I was in labour because I had no labour pains for some reason, just a vague sense that something was amiss. Maybe my pain tolerance is high because a nurse was monitoring my contractions and said I should be feeling a lot of pain, but I felt nothing. Just went to the hospital because my birth doctor asked I check in and turns out I was 8cm dilated, then gave birth 10 minutes later with 2 pushes. My great aunt Nelly supposedly was pregnant without knowing though: one day she was working out on the farm, felt the urge to pop a squat and out came a baby as the story goes. I was overdue by almost 3 weeks and the birth hospital has a rule to either c-section or induce by then, but they give PGE2 now instead of pitocin for induction. Next time I will try a TENS unit to stimulate the nipples, it's supposed to be effective for starting labour if you're late (although I believe about a week past 9 months is just what some babies require and there is some research coming out on this). With my daughter I tried a whole bunch of food remedies I read about online (pineapple and garlic are a few I recall) and nothing worked lol.

There is a study about using UVB bulbs to light classrooms which is being correlated with increased growth and reduced cavities among other things (attributing this to the vitamin D increase from the UVB bulbs).  https://vitamindwiki.com/UVB+added+in+classroom+reduced+cavities%2C+increased+height%2C+increased+academics.+etc

You previously mentioned the vitamin K1 shot given to infants after birth, which is currently the standard in the UK, Canada and the US plus a few other countries. Parents can opt instead for an oral dosing regime, but the questions are what is the best oral dosing standard and how does it measure up to the shot. Some other countries use an oral dosing regime, with the "word on the street" about the best oral dosing regime among midwives being the old oral dosing standard used in Denmark. I think because there's no disclosure on the exact ingredients of the shot, and because the Denmark's oral dosing regime has been shown to be as effective as the shot at preventing vitamin K deficiency bleeding even in those infants with a rare gallbladder issue, I was going to explore an oral dosing regime with my maternity doctor and midwife next time I'm pregnant.

Remember this pain... and let it activate you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2019 5:22 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member
Posted by: Greensmoothies

There is a study about using UVB bulbs to light classrooms which is being correlated with increased growth and reduced cavities among other things (attributing this to the vitamin D increase from the UVB bulbs).  https://vitamindwiki.com/UVB+added+in+classroom+reduced+cavities%2C+increased+height%2C+increased+academics.+etc

Nice!  I need some of those then.  Apparently, UVB doesn't go through glass?!   Super wierd. 

I'd always noticed good effects behind glass regardless...  However, according to below it was not from the vit D:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3427189/

Heck!  I'll take mood lifting benefits any day from any source!  🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2019 1:32 pm