Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

MSE Providers In Europe - Any recommendations?

MoonPix1985

I live in the UK and am currently saving money towards MSE treatment (probably the only positive of the current pandemic and lockdown conditions is that its currently very easy to save money!). I am willing to travel for good treatment and so would like to ask if people are aware of any particularly skilled users of MSE in Europe. The list at Won Moon's website ( https://www.moonmse.com/distributors-1) lists many providers in Europe but I am interest to see if anyone on this forum can make any particular recommendations.

England & Ireland
Dr Sunil Hirani
Dr Richard Cousley
Dr Vishal Vij

Germany
Dr Christoph Moschik

France
Dr Didier Fillon

Spain
Dr. Ramón Domínguel Mompell Micón
Dr Maria Jose Leyba Zavarse

Italy
Dr. Daniele Cantarella

Poland
Dr. Ayham Mohsin

Also if you have any experiences with any of these providers please feel free to share them.

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2020 4:59 pm
letsgoboi

Hey,

So did you find any recommendations?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2021 2:10 pm
bluraccoon

I'm wondering; are there any in Turkey? There must be. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2021 3:22 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

Netherlands (Geffen)

friends4dents 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2021 7:21 am