Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

MSE or MARPE providers in illinois??  

RSS
donojn

Does anyone know of any MSE or MARPE providers in illinois ? I can't find any.I have found one DNA provider, but none of MSE and MARPE.

Thanks.

Posted : 24/12/2019 3:31 pm
Robbie343
Trusted Member

You can email Dr Moon directly and ask. wmoon@dentistry.ucla.edu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/12/2019 5:41 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: @donojn

Does anyone know of any MSE or MARPE providers in illinois ? I can't find any.I have found one DNA provider, but none of MSE and MARPE.

Thanks.

Are you around Chicago or more downstate?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/12/2019 6:08 pm
donojn

@eddiemoney

Chicago area, but I would travel around the state if necessary

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2019 12:13 pm
tiszo
Posted by: @eddiemoney

Thanks.

Are you aware of any MSE providers in Illinois? From your response I just thought you might, I tried to email won moon but he didn’t reply, so now I’m searching forums lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2020 9:10 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: @tiszo

Thanks.

Are you aware of any MSE providers in Illinois? From your response I just thought you might, I tried to email won moon but he didn’t reply, so now I’m searching forums lol

No the closest thing I have looked into is a retired ortho from Grand Rapids, Michigan who studied under Mike Mew. But when I spoke to him he never mentioned MSE

Where do you live?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2020 9:45 pm
tiszo
Posted by: @tiszo

Thanks.

No the closest thing I have looked into is a retired ortho from Grand Rapids, Michigan who studied under Mike Mew. But when I spoke to him he never mentioned MSE

Where do you live?

Ah I see, I live in southern Illinois near St. Louis Missouri 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2020 10:08 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

@tiszo 618 nice.

You're probably better off looking in STL than around Metro East

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2020 10:50 pm
tiszo liked
donojn

@tiszo Hi, I have found two ,one is iDentity Orthodontics where I sent email if they offer MSE, and I have been told that they do, and another one is Dr. Iwei Huang from Gold Coast Orthodontics. Haven't checked them yet because of that virus but I hope to do it soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2020 11:30 pm
tiszo liked