fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

More visible nasiolabal folds from mewing?

DriveTheMaxillaForwards
(@drivethemaxillaforwards)
10+ Forum Posts

My nasiolabal folds have become more visible (I think)  since I started mewing. Anyone else experienced this?

Topic starter Posted : 02/12/2018 4:48 pm
Fred
 Fred
(@fred)
200+ Forum Posts

Chances are you're taking in way too much sodium, or it could be the skin getting compressed because of the maxilla moving up and forwards.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2018 4:03 am
tgw
 tgw
(@tgw)
10+ Forum Posts

Nasolabial lines are caused by differing levels of protrusion between the teeth and the rest of the maxilla. That's ignoring the obvious age factor of course.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2018 4:54 am
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
200+ Forum Posts

Mew said in a video once that he'd gotten really good at being able to see the signs of maxillary upswing beginning, and then he pointed to the nasal labial area and said he sees a change there. Unfortunately he didn't name the area, nor did he describe the change he's grown accustomed to seeing during the upswing. In my experience my folds became more pronounced for a few days while an upswing took place. But there are a number of reasons these folds can become pronounced.

Remember this pain... and let it activate you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2018 5:45 am
Fred
 Fred
(@fred)
200+ Forum Posts

Pronounced as in visibility?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2018 7:29 am

THE GREAT WORK