Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Mewing tip that should benefit those that have trouble holding tongue posture and being consistent.  

RSS
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

I have noticed that when i actually mew properly its always in a natural and relaxed way. I normally mew by making my molars lightly touch then i start to mew and swallow with my tongue. After spending a a few weeks paying good attention to my mouth posture then contrasting that with today in which i didnt focus on it all I noticed I mewed better or atleast i feel like i did. When relaxed my jaw would hang a little open when i had to swallow my jaw closed like it did when i focused on mewing more but it was slightly different I could just tell it just naturally put me in the "BUTTERFLY  BITE" As Mike Mew talks about. My teeth were in much lighter contact then when i did it manually and there was a stronger suction on my palette even though i was applying zero to little force. 

The main gist of this tip is the put yourself in a natural position to swallow properly dont even really think about it. Just think about swallowing and the tongue doing the work. dont focus on it like crazy to swallow properly I find i almost never feel like i get good tongue posture when i do that. be relaxed in your face and pretty much  the only thought should be dont let anything BUT the tongue do the swallowing.

Posted : 31/10/2019 12:13 am
Ayla31 liked