Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Mewing progress with pictures  

RSS
dannystrad

https://imgur.com/gallery/TwAEkkJ

So I've been mewing since November of 2018. I've been coached on how to mew mainly from this site as well as my fiancée who's a dentist newly specializing in orthotropics.

I tape my mouth closed every night as well as swallow correctly according to Mike Mew as well as chin tuck during the day. Sleeping in a hammock allows me to naturally chin tuck which is nice. I've also experimented with face pulling in the last few weeks with this contraption I've built. I also chew Falim gum for a few hours per day.

Posted : 25/03/2019 5:25 pm
auxiliary
Estimable Member

Different lighting and angle. I'd say there is minimal amount of difference in the pictures. I think your face is fine, you might want to lose fat.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/03/2019 6:06 pm
corinne liked
sky
 sky

lmao @ the comments...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2019 6:42 pm
Sclera
Estimable Member

I think partly you're lifting your head up a tiny bit more in the after photo, but I think it's clear that the muscle under your chin has lifted from the better posture! A really good sign you're in the right direction.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2019 7:28 pm
krollic
Reputable Member

mhmm. It's all about getting the back of the tongue up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2019 7:41 pm
Abdulrahman
Reputable Member

Looks decently consistent, but you could remove the hat for better results. As others said you have improvement in your lower jaw muscles. Most likely your tongue lifted up from the floor of your lower jaw.

my story: http://www.aljabri.com/blog/my-story/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2019 12:51 am
snaaaaakes

great progress!
ps props for hammock sleeping! it's good for delta wave sleep 😍

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2019 4:32 am