Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Mewing making nose bigger?  

RSS
luckylady

https://m.imgur.com/PdSu7Qp?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf  

Look at the before and after pics here. Her nose is noticeably bigger in the after pic. This is honestly one of the things that has made me paranoid about mewing. I do not want a bigger nose. What do y’all think?

Posted : 30/09/2019 5:34 am
ShaktiOm
Trusted Member

@luckylady

I'm not sure if her nose is bigger to be honest. Definitely much sharper. I think she looks good.

It's important to not forget about the front and middle parts of the tongue when mewing. The back of the tongue is certainly important but I make sure to inflate the rest of my tongue, expand it in all directions without pushing into the front teeth, to encourage expansion and forward growth. This should help to avoid the nose getting bigger.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2019 8:31 am
printfactory
Eminent Member

I read somewhere that if you split the midpalatal suture the nose can get wider but not sure if it´s only in regard to maxillary expanders or if mewing can do the same.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2019 1:45 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Her nose is the same. She just angled her head upwards 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2019 3:22 pm