Forum

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Mewing for 5 months question  

RSS
Insain
(@insain)

So I started mewing 5 months ago, at the first couple months I was struggling to fit my posterior part of my tongue on my palate since my palate wasnt wide enough. So my tongue was pushing force on the sides of my back teeth (the molars), and until recently last week or 2. I can fit my whole tongue on my palate now, and it is really uncomfertable since im not used to having that much space, as when I first started. I think its cause I was hard mewing some days ago and I started to feel pain doing so.

I dont want to misalign my back teeth so i wont be able to chew properly if I widen it too much, I think the width now is alright. Is this normal for those who had narrow palates to experience discomfort from being able to mew without the sides of my tongue exerting force on the molars? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2019 12:24 pm
Boner McDingdong
(@boner-mcdingdong)

Hello, 

While I cannot offer any answer to your question, I would like to thank you for sharing your results.  I am on my third day of mewing and have great hopes to expand my palate.  Your post is an inspiration and I wish you the best on your journey to true beauty. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2019 4:49 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register