Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Measuring tongue and lip strength  

RSS
Maxamillion
(@maxamillion)

has anyone looked into this topic yet? I was looking at IOPI medial company that has a device that lets you measure  force exerted by tongue and lips. I was thinking to measure my  tongue and lip strength and compare to some of my better looking friends with a more forward maxilla. it would also be good for tracking measurements over time to see improvements

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2018 9:27 pm
jimbobape
(@jimbobape)

The only thing that matters is getting your tongue stronger than it was before. The first thing you should be worrying about is strengthening the tongue through some means like bands or whatnot - worry about the relative metrics later

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2018 12:56 am
AloeVera
(@aloevera)
Trusted Member

How do you strengthen your tongue?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2018 10:14 am
Skull
(@skull)
Trusted Member
Posted by: AloeVera

Power mewing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2018 7:13 pm
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
Reputable Member
Posted by: AloeVera

Tongue chewing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2018 4:23 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register