fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Maxilla: Timelapse

Achilles1
(@achilles1)
100+ Forum Posts

While watching one of those cliché youtube timelapse vids, I tried to see if this man's maxillary position change. I think he was making some improvement until he met his significant other (lol). This could be due to new diet accommodations, or maybe the lowering of testosterone. You can almost see the "squaring" of his jaw until mid video, in which case it then begins to recede. Keep in mind that this took place over 9 years.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65nfbW-27ps

Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2018 2:14 am
tgw
 tgw
(@tgw)
10+ Forum Posts

I don't see a difference.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2018 11:11 am
Achilles1
(@achilles1)
100+ Forum Posts

You don't see the slight decrease of eye support at approx. 1:45 begin to form?  I can see the progression of the dark circles as well as the weakening of the jaw muscle tone

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2018 9:57 pm

THE GREAT WORK