Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Nevermind.  

RSS
auxiliary7
(@auxiliary7)
Eminent Member

Nevermind.

This topic was modified 1 month  ago 2 times by auxiliary7
ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2018 2:39 pm
krollic
(@krollic)
Estimable Member

How much are we talking? Assuming you have good facial development it might be genetic. White Europeans for instance are more likely to have chins that are behind the lips than some other races.

All that stuff will do more good than harm so you should be doing it regardless. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2018 3:10 pm
auxiliary7
(@auxiliary7)
Eminent Member

Ahh I was wrong. My chin isn't that recessed looking at direct side photos of most male models. I was also very tucked in. Either way I just need to move maxilla forward and upwards, the lower jaw will follow. Just have to focus on the forward development, this will also probably cause the maxilla to rotate. I think if my jaw just slightly rotated it would look more natural and not recessed. It seems to be going downwards more than in male models for example.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2018 7:02 pm
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
Reputable Member

So...I missed what happened

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2018 11:27 pm
Ali1337
(@ali1337)

Hey I'm new. How do I start a form and ask a question?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2018 1:03 am
Apollo
(@apollo)
Reputable Member
Posted by: Ali1337

Hey I'm new. How do I start a form and ask a question?

Click "Add Topic" in the upper right corner of the Main Forum - Correction Methods page.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2018 1:12 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register