Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Mastic gum is not what I thought it would be  

RSS
Givememyjawline

hey everyone, so I recently bought medium tears mastic gum. I would usually have 3 pieces and chew with each side of my mouth for 30 minutes sometimes for an hour. I did this for 3 days until I felt a popping sensations between my jaw joint on my right and have now stopped.

Im guessing this is tmj so my question is where do I go now. Do I stop completely and just mew?

the popping was due to the mastic but when I eat normal food I don’t have that sensation, could it be the mastic bolus is not big enough?(could I add pieces of normal gum to increase the size?)

The most unusual thing is that the mastic doesn’t feel that hard, so I don’t know why it bought about the tmj. 

Sorry for the onslaught of questions it’s just that I’ve lurked here for a while and this is the situation I’m in.

thank you

Posted : 29/08/2019 7:40 am
gewgerg

Mastic gave me tmj too. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2019 7:05 pm
Johncoolj
Posted by: @givememyjawline

hey everyone, so I recently bought medium tears mastic gum. I would usually have 3 pieces and chew with each side of my mouth for 30 minutes sometimes for an hour. I did this for 3 days until I felt a popping sensations between my jaw joint on my right and have now stopped.

Im guessing this is tmj so my question is where do I go now. Do I stop completely and just mew?

the popping was due to the mastic but when I eat normal food I don’t have that sensation, could it be the mastic bolus is not big enough?(could I add pieces of normal gum to increase the size?)

The most unusual thing is that the mastic doesn’t feel that hard, so I don’t know why it bought about the tmj. 

Sorry for the onslaught of questions it’s just that I’ve lurked here for a while and this is the situation I’m in.

thank you

You are lacking in k2 and vitamin D3 also magnesuim. 

Take prunes too 

This should stop all clicking in jaw 

It worked for me fast too 

99percent of people are low on vitamin D 

Issue is taking d3 with out the  k2 won't work 

But prunes also help with bones etc and not many know about this 

Google bones and prunes

Only 6 a day seems the he the best amount to take.

You could also take ghouda cheese and salmon and tuna both have oils that lub the joints 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2019 8:32 am
Share:

Face Development

Please Login or Register