Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Make sure that you have a good body posture  

RSS
NeverGiveup
(@nevergiveup)

Unbelievable how important good body posture is.

I'm currently trying to get the perfect body posture, and god, only changing my posture, also changed the way how im swallowing, breathing etc.

I'll share here my "body posture routine".

Edit : Of course also the position of my tongue at rest. I now believe that body posture is probably the most important aspect to obtain fast results.

This topic was modified 2 months ago 2 times by NeverGiveup
ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2018 8:28 am
dreamMaxilla
(@dreammaxilla)

https://youtu.be/TQqgf8kB6R8

This video was very helpful to me for changing body posture .Improving body posture will boost your confidence instantly .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2018 8:43 am NeverGiveup liked
Halti.H
(@halti-h)

For sure, in my case my face started growing downwards after I couldn't move much due to joint pain and I lost my muscles and developed a poor posture. At 14 I looked great, now at 18 I'm pretty damn ugly. 

My problem is though, I still have the joint pain and it's pretty much impossible to build the muscles that would promote a great posture. My walking looks kinda weird, my hips are swinging from side to side when I walk.

And honestly, I think the main reason why hunter gatherers had so well developed faces was more because they moved around so much and had a great bodily posture, and not just because they ate hard foods even though that surely played a role too. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2018 10:35 am NeverGiveup liked
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register