Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Is this statement correct?  

RSS
lo12288

What do you guys think, (and if possible what do the Mews think) about this affirmation made by John Flutter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVjMgVClyPA

"The front teeth should be touching, and the back bottom teeth should be separated by 3-4 mm"

I know the Mews say that teeth should be touching or slightly touching but what about that difference between back and front.

Thank you.

Posted : 29/10/2020 3:40 pm
Progress
Member Moderator

At what point did you hear him say this? I couldn't find such statement in the video.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2020 5:03 pm
chiefkeefsosa
Eminent Member

So this is the reason no ones getting results. 😑 

This user has been banned from forum participation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2020 5:32 pm
TheBeastPanda
Eminent Member

@chiefkeefsosa lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2020 11:50 pm
lo12288

@progress Hello man, sorry for taking so long

It is at 10:00 minutes that he mentions that,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2020 12:46 pm
Progress
Member Moderator
Posted by: @lo12288

@progress Hello man, sorry for taking so long

It is at 10:00 minutes that he mentions that,

From what I understand he is demonstrating that when your teeth and lips are not together, the tongue can easily lose contact with the roof of the mouth (rather than making an argument that this is how your teeth should be at rest). Before saying this he asked the audience to put their lips and teeth together and to pay attention to how their tongue rises to the roof.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2020 4:18 pm