Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Is there food to focus on for mewing?  

RSS
Mehdi
(@mehdi)

Hi everyone, I started mewing this week and wondering what food should I focus on for facial growth?

Since I do sports, I try to have a really well balanced diet but I'm intersted to see what do you people think about this.

Posted : 14/04/2019 12:51 pm
darkindigo
(@darkindigo)
Reputable Member

Frozen bananas - cheap & effective.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2019 3:12 pm
GreekGodBrody
(@greekgodbrody)
Eminent Member

l***o, that's a no-brainer. If you believe in mewing and you don't eat meat, there is no telling how [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] up your world's gonna be.

The natural, obvious choice we should all strive for is to become carnivores / fat-based.

This post was modified 3 days ago by GreekGodBrody
ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2019 5:20 am
mr.mewing
(@mr-mewing)
Trusted Member

natural milk 

fat fish

less sugar product

less alcohol

vitamin rich foods

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2019 5:27 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register