Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Is there a way to fix my wisdom tooth?  

RSS
Helpplease

I am 16.This is my lower right wisdom tooth, this side of my face is has less upswing than my left. I am going to try thumb pulling and mewing to give it room to grow, but I am not sure if that will work in my case. Any suggestion will help!! I am working with my orthodontist to try and solve this issue. What do you think I should do? I would r e a l l y appreciate all of your help, thank you

Posted : 06/08/2020 10:36 pm
sinned
Estimable Member

Just keep mewing and thumbpulling and monitor the wisdom tooth, if you start getting pain there you'll need to consider getting it removed unfortunately, but if it isn't causing pain then you're probably fine and there's still time to give it room to erupt.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2020 12:17 am
Helpplease

@sinned It hurts a little that’s why I wanted to look for the best method, I think I can Stand the pain until it gets better

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2020 12:40 am
Kilroy

Thumb pulling and mewing alone isn't going to solve this problem, there is some treatment called assisted eruption with chains and stuff, I also think they might shave of some bone to make room if there isn't. Although there isn't much information on assisted eruption on wisdom teeth in particular, probably since wisdom teeth are just removed as regular orthodontist don't care for wisdom teeth, although I don't see why it wouldn't work with wisdom teeth as well. I just mention this as I recall from my memory but it is something to look up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2020 12:56 pm