Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

is their a connection between muscle mass and facial developmend  

RSS
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

one thing I noticed lately by watching bodybuilding shows was that they all had like pretty good developed faces and if you looked to their background from where they came (starting of their lifting career) they where most of the time pretty jacked from the start.

could be just the great genetics for building muscles also.

Posted : 02/07/2020 6:39 pm
Kilroy

One thing to keep in mind is that a lot of pro bodybuilders use HGH which can make their jaws, cheekbones and brow ridges grow, look at some bodybuilders who has used HGH when they were young compared to when they were older and you can see that differance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2020 2:38 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@kilroy agree with that man I noticed that as well with Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Dexter Jackson but from the start of their career they didn't have a bad facial development either.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2020 5:11 am
Captain Horatio Hornblower
Eminent Member

My broscientific guess: more muscle mass -> more prenatal testosterone and better development -> better bones, FWHR , etc

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2020 5:52 am