Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Is ordering from bracesshop illegal  

RSS
UwU
 UwU

Can you get into trouble for it?

Posted : 01/02/2020 4:28 pm
Elwynn
Estimable Member

I can't imagine that it would get you into any legal trouble, unless you live in a strangely authoritarian country. BracesShop has a company policy against self-treatment, but that's obviously different from a law, and as long as you don't advertise, "I am ordering this explicitly for self-treatment" then you should have no trouble. I'm waiting for my appliance to ship and haven't had any difficulties. Neither have I heard from anybody else running into any trouble.

Please, just be cautious about how you use the device that you order, and if you can afford it, at least have a meeting with a functional orthodontist / myofascial practitioner (that's what I did). Good luck!

24 years old

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 12:00 am
UwU
 UwU

@elwynn

Thanks for the help! I live in Hungary and I hadn't found one one functional orthodontist... And I mainly want to use the device to track my progress

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 3:28 pm
Elwynn liked