Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Is it ok if i switch to open bite mewing? read description  

RSS
Rockyp33
(@rockyp33)
Estimable Member

so i've tried mewing both ways with a closed bite and a open bite and they seem to both have their pros and cons but the biggest problem is i have a pretty deep bite so when i try to get the back up with my bite closed i cant breathe and I dont think its because of my IMW because its 41 mm and it just feels weird it feels like im clenching my jaw even when relaxed and i think thats because its like they overlap too much which feels wrong. let me know youre opinions please

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2018 4:22 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register