Forum

Please Note: The Users of this site are not engaged in rendering professional advice or services to the individual reader. The ideas, procedures, and suggestions contained within this work are not intended as a substitute for examination by your medical practitioner.

Is anyone experiencing face flush as a result of chewing and mewing?  

RSS
Tryagain
(@tryagain)

I can't find the video where he says it, but Mike Mew definitely says that one of the signs he noticed in his nurses and patients was that the areas of their faces which were changing experienced red flush because blood moved to the area as new bone growth was occurring. 

I'm a brown dude and I've never had any sort of blushing on my face. Ever. Combining chewing with mewing, I'm noticing it more and more.

Between my eyebrows on the brow ridge and all along my cheekbones is flushed red all day, in all circumstances. Has anyone who has seen growth experienced this as well?

I wish I had maybe done what the other poster did and got myself 3d mapped, because I keep fleeting between thinking there's changes and then doubting they can happen. Probably because it's such a slow process. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2017 12:00 pm
Colette
(@aramisx)
Eminent Member

Congratulations!! That sounds awesome! What is your routine?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2017 8:53 pm
Tryagain
(@tryagain)
Posted by: Colette

I'm mewing (although this means something different to everyone) and chewing mastic gum. Mewing always, mastic gum about 2 hours a day with rest days. I'm also fixing the rest of my posture, in line with what Progress said it's a full body change.

I'm also doing semen retention. It hasn't been mentioned here but I'm actually hoping someone else brings it up. It's yogic, and my body corrects itself when I retain. It's not all about semen retention, more of the fact that by controlling your sexuality you're stopping an enourmous outflow of energy that will instead be directed inwards towards correcting the body. 

It's almost strange to know you're doing the right thing without being proven, but I know this is the correct way. My ramus has grown, I have a jawline now, my undereye circles are gone. But that changes happen slowly (over 1 year) so I keep looking online for validation that I'm on the right track. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2017 9:32 pm
dadfa
(@dadfa)
Posted by: Tryagain

I'm mewing (although this means something different to everyone) and chewing mastic gum. Mewing always, mastic gum about 2 hours a day with rest days. I'm also fixing the rest of my posture, in line with what Progress said it's a full body change.

I'm also doing semen retention. It hasn't been mentioned here but I'm actually hoping someone else brings it up. It's yogic, and my body corrects itself when I retain. It's not all about semen retention, more of the fact that by controlling your sexuality you're stopping an enourmous outflow of energy that will instead be directed inwards towards correcting the body. 

It's almost strange to know you're doing the right thing without being proven, but I know this is the correct way. My ramus has grown, I have a jawline now, my undereye circles are gone. But that changes happen slowly (over 1 year) so I keep looking online for validation that I'm on the right track. 

How old are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2017 12:56 am
dadfa
(@dadfa)
Posted by: Tryagain

How old are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2017 12:56 am
irmathurma
(@irmathurma)
Eminent Member

I get this when I am doing open mouth chewing. Could you link to this video where Mew says that he notices this in his patients? Because it is very encouraging, I did not used to get a flushed face earlier either

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 11:12 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register