Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Is 33mm imw my limit?  

RSS
Demonstrator

I am 18 years old and ive been mewing since I was 15 and before that I had normal posture, I wasnt mouth breathing but I dont think the root of my tounge was engaged im not sure

Anyway why is my palate not expanding at all? I am insecure about my smile because my small palate my teeth arent filling my smile if that makes sense.

My parents both have narrow palates too, and my face is still developed well, I have good jaw, eyes and maxilla. etc. Is it just genetic for me to have narrow palate? Simon Nessman has a narrow palate with good face developement too for example, is there nothing else I can do naturally for a wider smile?

Posted : 11/11/2019 9:57 am
Demonstrator

BUMP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2019 6:56 am
Demonstrator
Posted by: @demonstrator

BUMP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/11/2019 5:18 am
Oatmeal
Trusted Member

@demonstrator

hey, just if you're still here.

we don't really know unless your post pictures.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2019 10:51 am
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

Depends on your body size and gender, but generally - no. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2019 11:48 am