Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Introductions - Please share your area of interest  

RSS
darkindigo
(@darkindigo)
Reputable Member

I wanted to hear more on the interests of others here on this site...especially lurkers!  Please feel free to share your areas of interest and expertise.  I know many who are less contributing have more to contribute.  And I thought it would be good to use this thread to identify others with similar interest areas.  🙂

LIMIT - 1 introduction per person.

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago 3 times by darkindigo
Posted : 11/06/2019 9:37 am
darkindigo
(@darkindigo)
Reputable Member

I have been studying palatal expansion and the impact on health / facial aesthetics.  It is a pretty daunting and crazy topic with serious implications.  Not much is published in this space (relating to health / aesthetics) and it’s basically ground-breaking.  So...just sharing observation.  Have a knack for recognizing things that few - if any - recognize.  I think most all the orthodontists in this space just have no clue.  In fact, that is pretty well established by the creation of orthoscience.com where orthodontists are trying to figure airway out.  Their board members and a few shining stars stand out:

Dr. Michael Bennett (Vivos clinical director)

Dr. Sue Lee (has this crazy, radical, out there concept of biological norms.  Hahaha 😉

Dr. Won Moon (the bomb surgical)

Dr. Marianna Evans (the bomb surgical of facial aesthetics)

Dr. John and Dr. Mike Mew (Actually trying to help poor people.  I guess some societies don’t like that motivation...and so their goals are at risk.)

Dr. Jim McNamara (The Jim McNamara - early childhood intervention expert in trad  orthodontics)

TGW (who has the biggest heart in propelling Dr. John and Mike Mew’s work into this awesome board)

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by darkindigo
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2019 9:40 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register