fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

AGGA/ MSE: INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO NEEDED TO TEACH CHILDREN TO CHEW FOR ALIGNMENT: TO ESCAPE ALL UNSCIENTIFIC ORTHODONTICS!

Tree Curve
(@tree-curve)

A video is needed to illustrate Biomimicry Chewing for Alignment. In particular, it is necessary to show that Squirrels are more intelligent chewers than the majority of the human population and that THERE IS MORE TO BE LEARNED ABOUT CHEWING FOR ALIGNMENT FROM AN HONEST SQUIRREL THAN FROM  human orthodontists with years of schooling. Compare the technique of squirrels: count the number of chewing strokes on each side, observe the gentle, careful chewing with their molars, all of the precise nuances of hand rotations of the acorn, their advanced proprioception, speed, focus, skill.  They are masters. 

DENTISTS DON'T TEACH CHILDREN THE CORRECT WAY TO CHEW, AND CHILDREN ARE DISTRACTED, SLOPPY CHEWERS: OF COURSE THEY WILL CAUSE THEIR TEETH TO SHIFT OUT OF ALIGNMENT AS THEY ERUPT. 

THERE IS MORE TO BE ACCOMPLISHED BY PREVENTING CHILDREN FROM GOING TO ORTHODONTISTS THAN FROM USING THIS FORUM TO REVERSE THE DAMAGE OF ORTHO:  THIS FORUM HAS AN ETHICAL OBLIGATION TO HELP FUTURE GENERATIONS. 

WHO IS SKILLED AT MAKING A VIDEO?

Topic starter Posted : 21/04/2022 7:59 am
God
 God
(@god)
10+ Forum Posts

I have a squirrel that comes to my balcony every single day for food, and I give her nuts and crackers. As I am typing this the squirrel is right there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2022 1:02 am

THE GREAT WORK