Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Im done

Freddie
Eminent Member

Its like all my body and face was collapsing relapsing after all that effort and stress I tried to put in, after an ultimate pain from tmj on the jaw I dont feel anything anymore. I try to stay straight but I feel like im not doing it good I say the word sing but I can totally breath and feel not any pressure on my skull I dont know what the hell is going on in my body but even my mind is affected its like My body wants me to be blocked in that low human posture forever. It is over ?  

Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2019 12:30 am
Abdulrahman
Reputable Member

What are you talking about?

my story: http://www.aljabri.com/blog/my-story/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2019 12:47 am
Freddie
Eminent Member

I tried so hard everyday, everynights. Even choking myself I’ve past 171lbs to 127lbs. My body doesn’t follow me anymore. I just want to live. My upper airway resistance syndrome destroyed all my old life. What should I do ? I wont give up mentally buy my body doesn’t follow me anymore. Im not even 20 I’ve seen changes  I’ve seen a lot of changes the first time I did it. When I was not complicate the thing. Push forward and up with the tip..! Its worked on my mental state on my physical state on everything. Is that because im stressing that I feel my body totally out. The tmj pain coming back.. People doesn’t know how proper posture in general can change a human mentally and physically. People who accomplish this life are the peoples who tends to have the best postures. I experimented that we are biologically made for that even if you doesn’t have the facial aspect of it you have to do it cause it is how you supposed to work. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2019 12:54 am
Redbird
  • Dude calm down, just explain what’s going on. Why did you lose all that weight?
ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2019 1:31 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

you may have some issues with your thyroid if that makes a lot of hormones you can lose or gain weight be very sad or happy at some point 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2019 2:55 am
Samuel Alonzo
Eminent Member

If it's causing you any medical complications you should stop and get it cheled out buddy. But other than that if it's just the feeling of giving up and returning to your previous state think about what you've accomplished and think about what you'll achieve if you don't give up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2019 1:15 pm
Samuel Alonzo
Eminent Member

I've been through the same experience where your body wont just listen to you. At that point you need to calm down if you're hard mewing go easier don't force your body to revert into its natural state lead it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2019 1:18 pm
Samuel Alonzo
Eminent Member

For improving body posture I recommend you to read Esther Gokhale's 8 step to a pain free back. It really helped me out

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2019 1:19 pm