Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Idea for under eye support  

RSS
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

If you push mainly with the back third, I think this would lead to some clockwise maxilla rotation which is ofc not desired but also a clockwise mandible rotation which is good for the ramus

if you push only with the front part would this lead to a counterclockwise maxilla rotation?

I often read that chewing gum and hard mewing lead to more dark circles, I think the first proccess is happening here

Also read that pushing with the front lead to higher cheekbones and better under eye support

Ofc you can do both

But I mainly pushed with the back and have bad under eye support, altought idk if it worsened

but I would love to hear your ideas about this

Posted : 24/08/2020 3:22 pm
chiefkeefsosa

U overthinking it my man. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2020 7:03 pm
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

@chiefkeefsosa

I just want under eye support haha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2020 5:51 am
Azrael
Estimable Member
Posted by: @yusu

I often read that chewing gum and hard mewing lead to more dark circles,

Well, that's a first. Where did you hear that? Because the anecdotal evidence I've seen online and IRL disagrees with that statement.

Anyhow, I'd recommend you to keep mewing and see the changes as they come. Look to your family to see what features you might realistically expect.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2020 3:30 pm