fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

I give up on mewing

Zygos
(@zygos)
10+ Forum Posts

Mewing blocks my nasal breathing, my palate is simply to narrow along with my jaw

Ive thought that this site may be a alternative to plastic surgery, but sadly it isnt

There are only a few members here who got good aesthetic results (while the results are still not satisfying enough)

I gonna get a consultation at my local plastic surgeon on m 19th birthday

mewing, retainers, facepulling etc. wont grow your cheekbones or jaw, at least not significant

Topic starter Posted : 18/09/2018 3:09 pm
LucaM
(@lucam)
10+ Forum Posts

How long have You been mewing?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2018 3:15 pm
Zygos
(@zygos)
10+ Forum Posts

Doesnt matter since it wont Change anything

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/09/2018 3:26 pm
LucaM
(@lucam)
10+ Forum Posts

Im new to This too but improvemets take a Lot of time of what i know, but i Think if You are serious about This then You should seek a professional consultation at orthotrhopics, self-diagnostic and self cure Will surely help thoose people Will nearly perfect teeth and mouth development, but for more particular causes You may need a professional to tackle the situation, thats what i Think 

Im trying mewing out for a period if i actually feel some changes i Will seek a consultation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2018 3:44 pm
Banknote
(@banknote)
50+ Forum Posts

do anything but do not give up

A lei do esforço nunca falha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2018 3:48 pm
varbrah
(@varbrah)
200+ Forum Posts

MSE and bone-anchored maxillary protraction 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2018 8:22 pm
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts

At least look into devices before you go looking for surgeons.

If surgery goes awry you'll feel even worse. And there is no guarantee you will look better. Actually with the way many doctors approach jaw surgery the person looks different but rarely do they look better. They certainly don't look like models afterwards. 

You need to see a different doctor. Perhaps one that will help with your mental well being. You are in a very dark place and surgery will not fix that whatsoever. It will only dig you deeper into the hole you are in. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2018 12:20 am
LucaM
(@lucam)
10+ Forum Posts

People are too focused on aspects that they forget about functionality, when You Work well You look well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2018 1:10 am
Rockyp33
(@rockyp33)
500+ Forum Posts

this happens to alot of people at first i mean ive been there its just a constant thing u have to keep learning about and put time into imporving your problem

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2018 1:57 am
JFLboyos
(@jflboyos)
10+ Forum Posts

Wait 5 months 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2018 5:11 am
Rockyp33
(@rockyp33)
500+ Forum Posts

lmao this happens to everyone at about 6 months in ive been doing it for a year im not even sure if ive made much progress

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2018 9:17 am
Dominik
(@dominik)
100+ Forum Posts

I think ppl get the wrong impression. Mewing is not plastic surgery, you will only look as good as your genetics allow you to. If you stop mewing things will only get worse tho.

It sounds like you would benefit from getting an expansion device fitted, expanding first and once its done and removed, continuing to mew.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2018 9:43 am

THE GREAT WORK