fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

I dont like my entire face 🙁

Zygos
(@zygos)
10+ Forum Posts

I have a narrow  shaped jaw and not much prominent cheekbones, my face Looks asymmetrical, bloated, round and also non photogenic, even at a low bodyfat my face doesnt look defined 🙁

What can i do? I would like to start facepulling or palate widening but from what i heard it is not really that effective, i would even consider plastic surgery

20180607 011340
Topic starter Posted : 15/08/2018 6:07 am
Samuel Alonzo
(@samuel-alonzo)
50+ Forum Posts

Bro...face pulling,mewing and having a proper swallowing pattern works.But your not going to see results overnight you have to consistently keep doing this to see results.I recommend you check out the orthotropics channel on youtube, if you're not familliar with it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2018 7:48 am
zosogg
(@zosogg)
50+ Forum Posts

I feel that facepulling is a little more controversial. Not sure if it's necessary/ may be damaging.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2018 8:03 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts

Not gonna lie. The haircut is unflattering. I say get the sides cut shorter and your opinion may change. Then make the top elongated. This will balance out the lower part of your face.

Hair affects how your  face looks believe it or not. The good thing is you have a tall lower third. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2018 8:40 am
tgw
 tgw
(@tgw)
10+ Forum Posts

Do you rest your tongue at the bottom of your mouth? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2018 9:22 am
Progress
(@progress)
500+ Forum Posts

Have you been tested for hypothyroidism? Bloated face even at lower percentages of bodyfat tends to point to an underlying hormonal condition. It seems like you have decent bone mass under all that fluid and tissue.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2018 4:12 pm
Dominik and andread24 liked

THE GREAT WORK