Forum

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

I can't connect my teeth properly  

RSS
Dane
 Dane
(@dane)

My front teeth(incisors) on lower jaw are placed higher than back teeth(molars), and therefore I have only two options, to make contact only with my front teeth, or to make contact with my back teeth, but then I have to hold my lower front teeth behind my upper front teeth, making it impossible for tongue to touch tip of maxilla. I know this sounds confusing so I've tried to draw it, and it looks terrible but I hope it clears everything up. My question is what should I do, is it better to hold only my incisors connected or to connect my molars and hold my thong behind my lower incisors? And how can I fix this? Will mewing help, or maybe taking braces?

This topic was modified 1 week ago 3 times by Dane
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2019 12:54 pm
Dane
 Dane
(@dane)

I think I found out how this is called, and it's overbite. Does anyone know how to cure this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2019 2:49 pm
darkindigo
(@darkindigo)
Estimable Member

Can you please send a photo?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2019 4:46 pm
Dane
 Dane
(@dane)

I found photo on the internet that's very similar to my condition. This is how my teeth look like when I try to connect my molars(option 2 on my previous "drawing"). My lower incisors are behind my upper incisors and therefor I can't hold my tongue on the tip on maxilla, because lower incisors take that place. My other option is to connect only my incisors(option 1) but then there is a huge gap between my molars... I've seen Dr Mew's newest video and he addresses this topic and he said that person should hold his teeth however feels normal to him, but my problem is that before mewing I was never holding my teeth together, and my tongue was resting behind my lower incisors. So nothing feels normal to me, I'm just not used to hold my teeth together and I'm even unable to do it like normal people, so I'm wondering what is better to do, to connect my incisors or my molars(in this case I would have to hold my tongue behind my lower incisors, which will take place directly behind upper incisors, so it only means that I'll have to push my tongue slightly more backwards than mewing normally suggests).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2019 6:00 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register