The Great Work Community Chat
Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

I am about to get surgery done to advance chin forward and jaw widened, what else is lacking on my face based on this CT scan?  

RSS
zygoarch

I am really scared right now thinking what if I die under general anaesthesia or death by bone resorption when he applies the bone graft after making the Advanced chin wing cut.

idk what to do

i came to another country and now I can’t turn back at last second like last time I did for rhino. Yes rhino(long nose) and septo(can’t breath through one of my nostrils)  is my future plan, it will be done by another doctor.

can people tell me how bad are my other bones like how bad is my maxilla, my orbitals etc

@abdulrahman

Posted : 15/10/2019 6:43 am
Abdulrahman
Reputable Member
Posted by: @zygoarch

@abdulrahman

Your main issue from what I can see is the upper jaw, it needs to be widened and advanced forward.

my story: http://www.aljabri.com/blog/my-story/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2019 7:16 am
zygoarch

@abdulrahman

Like a palate expansion? I am aware of my narrow palate 

so I would need to do sarpe+lefort 1?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2019 7:41 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: @zygoarch

I am really scared right now thinking what if I die under general anaesthesia or death by bone resorption when he applies the bone graft after making the Advanced chin wing cut.

idk what to do

i came to another country and now I can’t turn back at last second like last time I did for rhino. Yes rhino(long nose) and septo(can’t breath through one of my nostrils)  is my future plan, it will be done by another doctor.

can people tell me how bad are my other bones like how bad is my maxilla, my orbitals etc

@abdulrahman

Tbh your bone development looks normal. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2019 12:29 am
zygoarch

These are the types of cut will be made into my bone by doctor

@eddiemoney

One side of my upper jaw is higher positioned than the other 

one side of zygo bone is higher positioned than the other 

my chin bone is not forward

my eye sockets are too large due to badly developed infraorbitals 

thats what I’ve noticed so far

also my fwhr

i am not being insecure

i legit have these problems, if I was “normal” I would’ve never been bullied or called a freak.

i am so scared right now tbh

what if surgery fails.... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2019 12:46 am
Fknasymetries
Eminent Member

I just wanted to know, why would u want to go with SARPE instead of MSE?

Unless i am missing something, When the doctor performs SARPE on you, he cuts at the the midpalatal suture... But also at the Lefort 1 area, then a Hyrax expander is used to expand. This means that the palate is separated from the rest of your face...

With MSE, all your midface is expanded, look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwnYPeC7nK4 at 10:53 you can see the whole midface being expanded. 

Here is ronald ead's transformation with MSE:

before:

After:

Here is a transformation with the Homeoblock:

here is a video of a 70 years  old man getting changes with the homeoblock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5S5AZ50pAE

What is the point of this? improving your base so you can work better with implants/fillers/osteomies, for some it would be more than enough but i don't know you, i've never seen your face. mewing/implants/appliances/osteomies/fillers are all very powerful tools if used correctly but they all have their limitations. For some, just reducing the size of the temporal muscle could be more powerfull than 5 different procedures to improve one's facial appearance...

You could also get IMDO or MSDO after the MSE treatment which will widen your lower jaw. Imo it's also worth trying to protract as much as possible with the facemask but you decide, everyone is different. One good advice i could give you is to keep mewing to retain your expansion, improve your health and your soft tissue balance thus helping your plastic surgeon to create definition.

This site isn't really for discussing plastic surgery but you can still PM me.

wish you the best.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2019 2:34 pm
zygoarch

Going into surgery now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 4:51 am
Fknasymetries
Eminent Member

@zygoarch

good luck and please keep us updated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 6:19 am
tonguecel

your ramus looks weak tbh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 8:51 am
zygoarch

I m crying from pain

doctor isn’t here or responding

my chin seems forward tbh but not elongated(can it be due to swelling?) and my face is plastered I m scared tbh

i m spitting mucus like blood 

i m also trying to control coughs to avoid moving causing problem to my healing 

I m literally crying

i think I might have made a mistake 

I did this to improve myself image but now I fear this might only worsen it

i feel like I wasted US$4800 

sorry for moustache and beard

i kept them pre surgery to make my long midface appear less long

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 11:06 am
zygoarch

Goal was to widen face and elongate chin and move it forward

this is me before surgery 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 11:13 am
zygoarch

For those who had surgery 

when does pain go away 

it’s making me tear up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 11:17 am
zygoarch

They injected anaesthesia into my thigh saying it will reduce pain

how does that work cuz I still don’t feel pain reduced after 15 minute already 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 11:20 am
zygoarch

I messaged doc 

he says 5-7 days pain 

then he says result will be visible for day 10

why did I do this... what if I get infected ... all money down the drain 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 11:32 am
zygoarch

Message me on WhatsApp cuz I want to distract myself if possible

my number is +85267193700

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 11:40 am
zygoarch

I noticed I had surgery in clinic but I m now awake in another clinic(checked google maps)

i must have add some complication during surgery, didn’t i?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 12:07 pm
zygoarch

Got injected with antibiotics in my thigh now 

i hope I can sleep and not choke on my pool of blood

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 12:59 pm
Kyte
 Kyte
Estimable Member

Hi @zygoarch,

I wish you all the best, but please, for your own sake, take a break from the forum for a couple of weeks and rest.

Bye!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 4:32 pm
zygoarch

They removed the tubes and everything became blurry and ears started ringing

they said I am free to go now

i m asking them to let me stay for 1 more week at least

anyone have any idea when I can start eating?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 9:37 pm
zygoarch

They’re charging 40000 tenge per day if I stay here 

sucks tbh as it’s out of budget but I decided to stay as I have nobody here in Kazakhstan to look after me and my eyes turn blurry and nearly blind when I. Sit up straight along with ears ringing 

such is life...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2019 12:23 am
zygoarch

My chin was forward yesterday but today it looks recessed agwin

can it be because I mouth breathed?? Omg [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] or is it the swelling that causes it like trhat

i asked surgeon he said that it’s stabilised but how tf does it look recessed then

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2019 12:50 am
zygoarch

Help 

can a chin move backwards after surgery

why was my chin forward yesterday but recessed today

plesse tell me

mt surgeon keep saying it’s stabilised but if it was stabilised then why does it look recessed compared to yesterday @fknassymetries

@abdulrahman

@tonguecel

@kyte

@eddiemoney

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2019 12:53 am
max iller

zygoarch buddy you need to relax, I know surgery is scary but this is your decision and you gotta be strong. mate, you made it thought the toughest part and now you'll get to have the stronger jaw that you paid for.

Your jaw has been surgically elongated/widened so why are you telling yourself it's recessed?
You need to take a moment, be strong within yourself and dont rely on anonymous forum users to make you feel better...
giving strangers that power is never a good idea.

I hope your self image has improved. don't compare yourself to your brother 🙂 

Take care

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2019 7:11 pm
zygoarch
Posted by: @maxiller

zygoarch buddy you need to relax, I know surgery is scary but this is your decision and you gotta be strong. mate, you made it thought the toughest part and now you'll get to have the stronger jaw that you paid for.

Your jaw has been surgically elongated/widened so why are you telling yourself it's recessed?
You need to take a moment, be strong within yourself and dont rely on anonymous forum users to make you feel better...
giving strangers that power is never a good idea.

I hope your self image has improved. don't compare yourself to your brother 🙂 

Take care

How will this even heal

if it doesn’t heal then what should I do to fix it, please help me, I don’t want to be deformed

that jaw cut does not look like it can heal properly please reply just tell me something anything I beg you guys 

I will leave this forum

just help me please

@fknassymetries

@abdulrahman

@tonguecel

@kyte

@eddiemoney

@maxiller

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2019 1:50 am
zygoarch

Surgeon checked on me and said I should be discharged despite mass swelling today 

the reason is because the clinic closes on Sunday... 

He says results will slowly be visible by day 10

based on ct scan

i feel like he might’ve made jaw too wide I think...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2019 2:44 am
grunge022

Dude you need to seriously chill. Wait at least 20 days until you start crying. Use this girls jaw surgery progress as a guide.

https://imgur.com/a/k0Uv3cL  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2019 7:03 pm
zygoarch

i feel like I have no chin at all now 

my entire incision area in my mouth is swelling up. he has left back for Russia today morning so idk who will take care of my healing now.

he occasionally comes to Kazakhstan to do surgeries here so I chose to meet him here as it was visa free and direct flight to here from Hong Kong

He Performed my surgery in a clinic where no one knows anything about maxillofacial surgery besides him tbh

my only option right now is to somehow get in touch with Dr Albino Triaca but he seems to be out of office and I can’t call him as I can’t speak from this much swelling which I fear might be infection

i m in a country all alone by myself now where I know no one and have no one with me for comfort

i got a response from Dr.Brusco regarding my skull

[img] [/img]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2019 12:44 am
zygoarch

Emergency update: I had developed a weird bump yesterday inside of my frontal lip 

i told him yesterday and he said it’s normal swelling as it’s peak day

Today I decide to pull lip out to look clearly and it looks a giant dirty infection that’s ever growing... I send him the pic and he says it’s “intramucosal odema” and that it is normal and will go away on its own and that clinic won’t drain it as drainage increases chances of infection and Odema...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2019 12:14 pm
ohwhatthehell
Eminent Member

@zygoarch

The good news is that there is a very, very high chance that your doctor knows what they are talking about and that you will be totally fine. The bad news is that you didn't fix your problem, no matter how good the surgery turns out. Your problem is the state of your mental health. Please see a therapist and work on the issues that are torturing you so badly.

Congratulations on your new jaw, but was that ever really going to fix what you are going through? You are an absolute nervous wreck. Even if you woke up tomorrow looking like Brad Pitt, you have to realize that your neuroses would catch up with you soon afterwards. Please, please find a way to take care of your mental health. Find serenity and you will start being able to live the life that you are clearly missing out on right now.

Best of luck, brother.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2019 12:48 am
zygoarch

Why I did this to myself:

Last year everything was going great until mom dad decided it was best to get sis married so they went to Pakistan and I had to be at the wedding or else people aka villagers would talk bad they brother hates his own blood etc
I hadn’t been to Pakistan in like 10 years

I was finally starting to accept my face as average after years of isolation(literally did “LDAR aka lay down and rot” inside my own room for 2 years straight cuz of me being bullied throughout Secondary school, I wouldn’t talk to anyone, I broke friendship with my only bestest friend whom I enjoyed hanging out with to the max and who also loved me as a friend, I lost ability to talk properly then and developed a lisp, my parents and everyone didn’t even care I was rotting, they just thought I was a useless sack of [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated], I was hearing voices in my head telling me to kill myself etc whenever I went out, I would get sweaty and hard to breath while walking outside because of the voices tbh which imo were horrible anxiety attacks)

Anyways once I came out of LDAR mode I thought I would go Pakistan early and get a rhino only as I believed it was all that I needed to fix so I would get it done quick before the wedding, I went to his clinic, chickened out and and was about to head back home to Hong Kong, on the last day in Pakistan, I did a dumb [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] and messaged all my cousins I was in pak and they came rushing to see me, when my cousins saw me , the girl cousin said with a srs surprised face like you make with eyes squinting etc “why does he look like that, he used to be cute as a kid” and other cousins also started to mock my facial structure day by day which made me once again realize that I can’t accept myself for who I have become ever since puberty(mouth breathed with no one to guide me to stop mouth breathing)

My younger brother would’ve turned out looking like me too if I hadn’t stopped him from mouth breathing during early puberty and taught him to mew tbh and today he is soooo good looking tbh, like I don’t even look like his brother is what people say.

Anyways when cousins mocked my face which they saw after 10 years, I knew that was it
I decided to research and find a way to make face look less long, I thought of chin wing as my first surgery then rhino then infraorbital and zygo arch implants and finally a hair transplant(goal was to emulate Toni Mahfud a bit as he has a long midface which is not very obvious because of his wide jaw and bulging zygos, Long midface does not disappear without Lefort 3 which is the the worlds riskiest surgery so I decided to mask it by adding lacking features)

I m on step one and I already regret it a lot
Idk if I will ever look normal again, I wage slaved for 4 months to save money to travel and get a loan from the bank(60months repayment) in order to get all surgeries done and then easily make back the money by using my new face(easy to get jobs when you’re better looking and hygienic)

This is what I looked like before surgery

[img] [/img]
[img] [/img]
[img] [/img]
[img] [/img]

And the mess I am now

[img] [/img]
[img] [/img]
[img] [/img]
[img] [/img]

Idk how my parents would react
Probably would ridicule me further and my bro and Sis would just ridicule me

i should have just used fillers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2019 3:38 am
zygoarch

Day 5
I went to clinic for check up, I wrapped multiple tissues on my face and wore a hoodie on top to make it look like a bataclav mask as swelling is ridiculously high
They checked my mouth and gave me cream for lip ulcers and said no infection
I asked them to give me more antibiotics and they said course is until day 5 which is today and I don’t have an infection, I m not so sure
I think I will go out and buy levofloxacin(antibiotic) myself
Surgeon said to take it 500mg per day after surgery but I have been taking it at 1g per day just to be safe
After that
They took me to some room and applied weird types of creams and used some pen type vibrating s**t on my face which was warm
they said will increase blood and help healing or something
Next appointment is day after tomorrow
And stitches inside mouth will be removed at 3 week mark(close to departure day from Kazakhstan)
Few days back I had bought 2 tubs of ice cream to eat but threw it away after taking in I’d say 100ml, I just couldn’t eat more with swollen lower lip, I had allowed it to melt before consuming
Mostly on a starvation diet atm, my teeth are too dirty it disgusts me
My breath is garbage tier, my hair is stuck together as I haven’t washed them since surgery
I asked clinic for facial masks and they gave me
I tried to talk today but I don’t even recognize my voice, it sounded like old man on deathbed
I might go out to buy some desi food(hopefully they sell chicken soup here) now if possible since I miss my family... and got a mask to cover my face

[img] [/img]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2019 8:02 am
Wellwellwell

Let me first say that I think you looked good before, had a decent chin development and look even better now after surgery. I don't think your issue is external mate. You look good.

I think you should get some expert advice and by that I mean a psychologist. Don't take any of the things you read on the internet seriously. It's easy to blame your problems on something you found out about on the internet.

Take what I say with a grain of salt because I am not an expert on the subject at all, but seems like you are very connected with your parents. I would try to think less of what they think about you and read into everything they say.

- Started soft mewing on 12 Feb 2019. Have not seen any real results or changes.
- Starting IMW: 35 mm
- Current IMW: 35 mm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2019 11:33 am
zygoarch

Day 7 aka one week

i can see swelling going down on jaw

butbmy chin seems to still be recessed

why  it like tjat

do u guys think it relapsed or I just have swelling there left to go??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2019 6:32 am
Kyte
 Kyte
Estimable Member

Hi,

In my opinion, your lower lip still looks a lot swollen, hiding the shape of the chin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2019 6:54 am
zygoarch

@kyte

That’s because of lip ulcers tbh

surgeon gave cream buts it’s slow 

i think i should get a ct scan to be sure tbh if my chin has recessed

surgeon keeps avoiding this question which makes me feel like it might have recessed 

lol I also just saw that I lost 8-9kg over the period of 7 days...

lost all my muscles

surgeon made morph btw

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2019 8:21 am
zygoarch

I just noticed the morph the surgeon made is a fake, I had uneven jaws pre surgery, one of my jaw was overpowering compared to the other.

apparently I believe my surgeon shopped both before and after

he purposely made the jaw angle look like bad in the before when it didn’t look like that irl as far as i can remember, that was right side jaw which had a better jawline development, I noticed this because I was comparing the eyebrow scar which i hid in this pic tbh to see.

holy [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] tbh

if surgeon really is doing this...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2019 1:50 pm
zygoarch

Also I just ended up tearing my stitches or something accidentally while coughing...

I m rinsing my mouth with sodium chloride 0.9% and blood vessels are coming out and surgeon says it’s nothing to worry and won’t cause infection(I ran out of antibiotics) and it won’t cause more swelling

idkbwhat to believe anymore 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2019 3:09 pm
zygoarch

Day 9

woke with left lower jaw pain 

i told clinic I got pain and spat blood due to stitches being loose

they day it’s normal after checking 

anyways they then did the regular ultrasound warm massages tonpromote healing 

And that’s it

infeel like swelling is down on upper jaw but lots to go around chin and lower jaw 

my chin still feels [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] imho 

indont like its lack of width and length 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2019 8:15 am
alwaystired

What kind of doctor can I go to to get CT scan of face like that?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2019 9:16 pm
zygoarch

I didn’t post pics before due to swelling and lots of facial hair growth(I grow fast because I am using test e 250mg per week for 4-5 years straight now for overall health as my natural testosterone was at 270ng/dl at the age of 17 so decided to self treat since doc refused) and don’t judge the stache, I keep a moustache to make my long mid face appear less long, I personally would go clean shave if I had the chance.

Well I think swelling has gone down a lot but there is still lots of swelling around the chin area and the lip ulcers etc still ain’t healing(making shaving extremely painful)

I can feel the nerve irritation Every now and then on the chin even if my mouth is closed and I m relaxed and not talking.

Personally

I would say jaw width has been achieved but it has changed my smile, my face feels too tight(can’t even suck in cheeks) and the large gain of jaw width has overpowered my cheeks thus making smile flat(like rectangular smile to be exact), I might get a sub malar implant in the future to gain zygo arch and if chin doesn’t look better(I asked surgeon to move it downward and forward) after the swelling is gone there then I might get a genioplasty done

In all honesty

The journey of chin wing osteotomy has so far been mentally taxing

I wouldn’t want anyone else to go through what I did especially if they’re alone.

I will reveal my surgeons name when I m done healing

I will post less updates now as swelling will go down slower now

Next update will be at 30 day mark aka 1 month.

Also

Surgeon says if my mouth opening is wide enough, he will ask the clinic to remove the stitches in my mouth and also surgeon says I can chew food now tbh.

I tried but it was very hard.

Below is day 4 pic(beginning days were so bad that swelling even reached my eye, my chin became nonexistent like those “keep ur chin up” memes during the very bad days of my swelling, I would wake up every hour crying thinking i ruined my face forever and would never be able to face my parents or relatives or siblings etc) and day 14 pic

Before surgery pics are at an earlier post

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2019 12:31 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Please Login or Register