Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Huge relapse

Freddie
Eminent Member

Is that possible in a short period of time (1-3 month) under bad condition and environment such as depression to totally lost all your progress yet ? It seem that it had happened to me. I’ve lost all my posture and good habits for month except getting the tip of my tongue on the roof of the mouth, my cheekbones seems inexistant now, i’ve lost my hollow cheeks, my jawline is not visible neither. I had strict good posture for 7 month. 

Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2019 3:49 pm
justdoit

Maybe >95% of the changes you had in the first place were soft tissue changes. Did you measure IMW or any other bony indications at all? Also, did you ever hard mew or extreme chin tuck to the point where it was equivalent to hard mewing? Just posture will probably lead to notable changes in years and decades timeframe, not 7 months.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2019 4:15 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Bodyfat gain and cortisol can cause your face to be puffier

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2019 4:22 pm
dapi and Freddie liked
dapi
 dapi

Everything you've described happens when you gain fat. Taking into account depression and what you have described you definitely gained some weight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2019 12:33 am
J3tze liked