Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

How to undo the effects of hard mewing

Arpit196

i have been mewing since a little more than 2 months. I pressed the roof of my mouth lightly with my tongue but i could not keep my tongue posture correct. Due to this i kept moving my tongue every time i felt my posture was not right and in the process kept pushing my tongue against the palate. The results of this: 

I dont know whether the changes i obtained are good or bad.

1. My zygos became wide and expanded sideways giving a wide face look

2. My jawline improved and the results are visible. But i dont know whether the jawline growth looks good or bad on me.

3. My upper palate grew more than my lower giving a wide look on the upper half. Even though my lower half grew and jawline became more prominent, but my upper half grew much more.

I dont know whether i should keep mewing or stop it as it may not be doing good for me? Can mewing changes be undone? Should i stop mewing or continue. These questions keep bothering me.

Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2019 2:33 am
Silberman

How old are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2019 2:29 pm
Kyte
 Kyte
Estimable Member

Really, explain us what you expected to obtain by mewing. Why did you started hard mewing?

And yes, how old are you?Please, post some before After pics if you have some

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2019 3:21 pm
Arpit196
Posted by: Kyte

Really, explain us what you expected to obtain by mewing. Why did you started hard mewing?

And yes, how old are you?Please, post some before After pics if you have some

I wanted better facial features and the health benefits that came from mewing that's why I started it .  I am 23 years old.  I didn't knew I was doing hard mewing until I read about it.  I struggled to maintain good tongue posture and many times I kept moving my tongue around and pushing hard against the palate.  My zygomatic bone expanded too much and I even don't know whether the jawline looks good. My upper face expanded too much.  Even my face looks a bit unsymmetrical.  Please tell me how to correct this. I will attach pictures if u ask. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2019 11:47 pm
JawExperiments

Can you share a before/after photo with us, so we can give better advice? You can put a rectangle over the eyes if you feel uncomfortable sharing uncensored photos.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2019 5:46 am
justdoit

The way you described the changes sound like they're good changes, but yes, pictures would really help in understanding the situation.

2 months at age 23 should result in minimal bony changes. Most changes are probably your muscles changing because of the change in tongue posture. I've encountered similar changes. The brain is not used to the new proportions so sometimes it freaks out. But in general if you're Mewing right, I trust that the long term would yield better looks. However, if you're mewing wrong, it may not be good and you may end up hurting yourself.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2019 4:01 pm