NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

How to achieve Counter clockwise rotation of the maxillomandibular complex  

RSS
Discoverer192

These are the procedures you need for CCW rotation of the maxillomandibular complex, these procedures done simultaneously step 1-3 followed by step 4 after distraction phase. will yield unbelievable changes to the face. you will become unrecognizable. 

in a positive way might i add. 

(Cranio Maxillofacial student here) 

Copy the picture that ive made and refer it to your doctor to hear what he has to say.

Facial upswing is easily attained, and auto rotation is fixable by growing the bones before mainly the ramus, to lower the occlusal plane vertically before moving int horizontally and upwards.

its just time consuming, that is why oral maxillofacial and orthognatic surgeons never do it. 

Im sure i will be proceeding with the type of treatment that always assures facial upswing, thus this will be my go to treatment based plan that i will try to apply on every future patient.

Posted : 14/12/2019 5:34 pm
SnipDow

Hey Discoverer, can you please explain what all of these terms/treatments mean? Or what each step entails?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/12/2019 11:59 am