Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

How much would you say nutrition is important in achieving results?  

RSS
harrykanemaxilla
Estimable Member

Do you think that getting vitamin K2, A, and D and the minerals calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium are very important in getting quick results?

Do you think the body also needs a large surplus of calories (assuming they come from whole foods) to remodel the skull?

Is being hydrated and drinking a lot of water very helpful?

Lastly do you think exercise and sleep help the skull remodelling? 

Posted : 01/07/2019 9:05 am
AlphaMinus
Estimable Member

Well if you believe that whatever it is that you're doing is stimulating bone growth (up for debate), then yes certain nutrients are essential for making bone. Boron, for example. A lot of these nutrients are in prunes. They say that eating 6-12 prunes a day will significantly increase your body's ability to increase bone density. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 9:59 am
harrykanemaxilla
Estimable Member

Yes it is certainly up to date however I am mewing to find out how much (if any) change is possible at 17. Also I am mewing for health benefits like good posture and nose breathing 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 10:29 am
Roflcopters
Trusted Member

To get the best results I'd say(in order of importance) :

1.Body posture. Start stretching your hamstrings. Then start with some hip stretching. Try going for a harder Yoga when you feel flexible enough downthere. It's hard in the beginning but it pays off. You feel in touch with your body in a way you won't with anything else. Open up your sternum and chest up, allow your shoulders to rotate back. Chin tuck the correct way to allow your head and cervical to be aligned. If you align your body up, your tongue will be in the right place without you thinking about it. 

2.Mewing. If you focus solely on this its still good but.. You won't get to a point where you can mew effortlessly. Still a positive change. Attack the anterior part of the palate. It'll make you neck and strap muscles stiff and push your head back and up. I wouldn't hard mew if you aren't in a good enough body posture. It'll stress you out. 

3.Sleep. Go to bed early and get as much sleep as you can. That's when magic happens..everywhere,not just bones. Have in mind mewing effects a lot of other things. Muscles as much as bone. They need to rest. 

4.Nutrition. It's like a tie with sleep but if ur not sleeping well.. nutrition, even tho very important, won't have nearly as much of an importance as it could. 

As for vitamins.. I'm not really up to date into the k2 etc.. But one thing that helps you a lot is chronometer. Com. Track your food and it'll give you an estimate on micronutrients intake.

Megadoaing vitamins for specific results has shown to have positive impact on whatever the goals are. Like B12 on energy levels, for example.

So.. As long as you can mega dose in a way that it's going to be healthy, go for it. Maybe it does have a rlly good effect. I might try it in the future after I read some stuff on it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 2:50 pm