Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

How do I reduce volume of my buccinators  

RSS
Le_Fort_or_Bust
Trusted Member

So after chewing with mastic gum my face looks bloated.

My buccinators have overgrown and so have masseters.

I stopped chewing and my jawline looks rounded and bloated, not chiseled, while my bodyfat has not changed.

This is really upsetting. I want to get rid of muscle in buccinators and have a more chiseled face with more sunken cheeks. Where do I start?

30 yo, need to expand palate, move maxilla upward and forward, reduce gonial angle.

Posted : 01/10/2019 3:37 pm
Le_Fort_or_Bust
Trusted Member

Bump?

30 yo, need to expand palate, move maxilla upward and forward, reduce gonial angle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2019 9:37 am
Kyte
 Kyte
Estimable Member

Not using them anymore I guess... Open mouth/relaxed lips chewing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2019 11:22 am
Anercyn

You could look into Botox 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2019 7:20 pm
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

When you discontinue chewing for a few days, your face with look less bloated and you'll see a leaner face with more hollow areas. 

I think it's okay for you to calm down on the chewing it won't change too much other than the muscle in your face. 

I'm speaking from observation. 

When I stopped chewing gum my face became less bloated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2019 10:56 pm
Yoshi21

You can always get Invisalign the way it aligns the teeth makes it so you don’t use those muscles I’ve seen that change in myself and many people saying that their cheek bones protrude out. 
here is a link to that type of dentistry.

http://www.pittsburghdentist.com/chubby-cheeks/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2019 2:22 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Cut your calories

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2019 10:28 am