Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Help Dr. Mew  

RSS
Angelina
(@madeira09)
Eminent Member

Hi guys! For someone who havent watched the video yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oanvWPk8cSU  

things seem to get rough, please dont forget to sign the petition

https://www.change.org/p/public-health-england-make-good-facial-growth-a-health-priority-through-education-research-treatment-policy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2018 3:29 am
butterflycari
(@butterflycari)

I am so worried about him.  What an awful ordeal to go through.  Just for speaking truth.  Honestly I wonder if he could start a new branch of science called orthotropics and practice that instead of orthodontics.  I looked at a  myobrace website and they were saying basically the same things he is.  I think it's time for a new branch of medicine.  I wish him luck.  I hope he starts going on the health podcast circuit.

This post was modified 2 months ago by butterflycari
ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2018 10:40 am Angelina liked
Angelina
(@madeira09)
Eminent Member

Im worried too. You are right, this is so unfair.. New branch of medicine? Sounds great, but he said he invested everything, probably its not that easy to make a change like this, i dont know, i wish him luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2018 2:30 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register