Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

does a football helmet affect face shape?  

RSS
ds123

I am curious as to if wearing a helmet could affect the growth. If it is only horizontal and vertical growth that is what needs to be taken care of then I am fine as the helmet doesn't push back on my face and I can comfortably put it on I am just concerned if it could possibly narrow the skull from the sides of the face or if it is only the forwardness of the face that separates on person's face from another. The helmet that I am talking about is an American football one. Thanks to all the people who contribute to this article, I very much appreciate it

Posted : 17/09/2019 8:31 pm
gewgerg

American Footballers often end up with overly prominent brow ridges due to constant pressure in that area. So do rugby players that play in the scrum.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2019 6:50 pm
ds123

so i could mess up the sutures on my frontal bone is what your saying. while this can be a problem for a prolonged amount of time i would think the fact that since i am only doing this for a full year and practice for only 2 hours every four days and 1 football game where as i am planning on mewing for the rest of my life over 20 hours of the day that that would counteract the 2 hours i spend at practice for 4 days of the week.

thank you for your response 🙂 I appreciate the help

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2019 10:05 am