Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Have a tendency to rest my teeth to one side only, how do I fix this?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
DavidK
(@davidk)
Topic starter

Whenever I try to keep all my teeth together there is a lot of pressure on my bottom incisors. When I try to keep a soft contact between my lower and upper teeth only one part of my molars meet and the other side theres a gap between them. My left molars tend to rest on each other while theres a gap between my right molars, as I said I can force all my molars to make contact but theres a bit of pressure on my bottom incisors especially since I have a 5mm overbite, what is the correct way of going about with this problem?

Posted : 11/02/2022 9:36 am
Help
 Help
(@sheeesh)

Overbites can be caused by holding the tongue in between the back teeth, preventing them from erupting fully. This means that when you bite down fully your front teeth overlap more than they should. Perhaps more of your tongue sits between your right molars than your left leading to a larger gap between your right molars.

Posted : 27/03/2022 2:47 am

THE GREAT WORK