Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Good Chairs

3 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Mewem143
(@mewem143)
Topic starter

Looking for a new chair, anyone got a recommendation for a chair that helps with posture?

Posted : 18/02/2022 1:12 am
CrimsonChin
(@crimsonchin)

My brother has this one, it’s really expensive but it seems pretty good. https://shop.gokhalemethod.com/products/gokhale-pain-free-chair

They also sell a much cheaper pad to attach to a regular computer chair that I’ve been using for 4 years that I find does almost the same thing. Whenever I get in the habit of sitting against it for several hours a day, my back becomes 100% straight without effort, but even with my regular 1 hour or so, I no longer have the issues I once did.

Posted : 18/02/2022 2:43 am
Mewem143 and Mewem143 reacted
Jerry
(@jerry)

I have recently ordered some chairs from Amazon for my College essay writing service office for the writers & editors to make sure they can get comfortable enough to think of new ideas and words to put into the assignments, essays and other academic papers. You should also check there!

Posted : 22/02/2022 6:56 am

THE GREAT WORK