Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Forward Cheekbone Projection process to follow if Already Have Latera Cheekbone Expansion?  

RSS
AloeVera
Eminent Member

Is there a different process for gaining forward cheekbone projection if you already have lateral cheekbone expansion and, I assume, a large enough palate for your tongue to fit in already?

Posted : 10/03/2019 7:09 pm
ladida

I assume a FaceMask.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2019 4:29 pm
Abdulrahman
Reputable Member

Cheekbone projection and under eye support are a product of maxilla forward and upward displacement.

my story: http://www.aljabri.com/blog/my-story/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2019 12:08 am
Facetimeskink

I’ve been asking this exact question!!! I’ve been mewing like mad for months and began with all the width in the world but I haven’t noticed any forward projection. I went to an orthodontist whom I thought was functional or whatever and he just said get plastic surgery to boost the cheeks and that it might just be my ethnicity (hapa), but I don’t think it is because my lip support is also flat/weak and two of my teeth are often edge to edge so I know there’s just not enough clearance for the top to nest the bottom inside. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2019 3:19 pm
TheBeastPanda

@abdulrahman bro im a young teen and I want to get forward protusion and lateral growth of the cheekbones how. I'm not recessed but I want a bigger chin. Also how can I get a more defined browridge for hooding and a slight postive canthal tilt. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 11:11 am
TheBeastPanda

@abdulrahman bro im a young teen and I want to get forward protusion and lateral growth of the cheekbones how. I'm not recessed but I want a bigger chin. Also how can I get a more defined browridge for hooding and a slight postive canthal tilt. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 11:11 am